- This event has passed.
Fall Seminar Series
November 9, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Optical Science Center for Applied Research would like to invite you to attend our Fall Seminar Series.
Thursday, November, 9 2017 from 11 a.m.- 12 p.m. ET –OSCAR Building, 1st Floor Seminar Room (A103)
Join Us as we welcome Dr. Juana Mendenhall of Morehouse College, Department of Chemistry
- Learn about biomaterial that changes its molecular orientation upon temperature called Poly(Nvinylcaprolactam)[PVCL]
- Discover Regenerative Cartilage Tissue Engineering
- Explore 3d printing as a form of biomedical engineering
- Meet professionals and innovators
- Ask questions and create new findings
- Interested in this seminar, please contact Dr. H. Boukari at X6511 or “firstname.lastname@example.org”