- This event has passed.
Fall Speaker Series
November 15, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The Optical Science Center for Applied Research would like to invite you to attend our Fall Seminar Series.
Wednesday, November, 15 2017 from 01 p.m.- 02 p.m. ET –OSCAR Building, 1st Floor Seminar Room (A103)
Join Us as we welcome Mr. Edward J. Lee, Program Coordinator, HBCU/MI Program, Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- Learn about The Department of Defense, through the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (ASD(R&E)),
- Discover grant funding for a research and education program targeted to Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority-Serving Institutions
- Explore Air Force leadership, strategic direction, and oversight in collaboration with universities
- Meet professionals and innovators
- Ask questions and create new findings
- Interested in this seminar, please contact Dr. M. Rana at X6588 or email@example.com